Regen Health Solutions
UI & UX
- Create a user-friendly platform with improved navigation and filtering based on Sectors and Expertise taxonomies
- Dramatically improve SEO performance
- Implement a fully responsive solution backed by WordPress CMS and WooCommerce for cart functionality
- Improve brand equity and online reach through branded storytelling
- Grow social engagement and nurture resulting in referral traffic
For Regen Health Solutions, developing a website that would be able to communicate their highly specialized capabilities in a user-friendly way was an important component of their larger digital strategy. Their goal was to turn more of their website visitors into customers by highlighting their expertise and gaining visitors’ trust.
DigitalChores worked with Regen Health to determine the right balance of content to share, while also focusing on information architecture to ensure that a number of different users could successfully navigate the site, coming away with full confidence in the Regen Health team.
With a focus on building trust, credibility, and professionalism, we settled on a clean color scheme that would exude confidence. Leveraging white space was key to making a large amount of information presented feel as accessible as possible.
A simple, sans-serif font made for easy reading and horizontal lines helped guide the eye as visitors are welcomed into Regen Health’s world.
The site now puts the customer experience first, making it much more intuitive, helpful — and profitable. It’s impossible to visit the Regen Health site without getting very excited about their scientific and technological innovations.
- Updated website with modern design
- Custom design using inspiration from RegenHealth solutions CEO
- Back end access to manage case studies and content
- Ability to add specials, update content, and post on the blog without contacting website developer
- Expandable hosting service
- Immediate increase in the number of keywords the website was ranking for
- Measurable increase in search engine traffic